'Getting 'lost' is only natural. Feeling 'rage' happens. Reaching 'EX/TC' is something entirely different...'
Welcome to EX/TC.

Friday 12 October 2012

Tonight...




Nights like tonight...
When the air is new, and crisp. Where you walk on pavements tinted in a golden glow.
The cars that pass are few and far between.
The simplicity of the night allows for reflection. It grants us the time and space to think.

Tonight, more than any other night in a while, I feel alive.
As the moon watches over me, I am rejuvenated, with a strengthened belief of ones self.
I'm in control.
I'm always in control.

We are the architects of our own destinies. Deciding for and against elements of our infantile future.
Dreamers, realists, optimists, pessimists, each word spoken sets us upon an unwritten path.
The quill has ink, the dawn is approaching.
What will you write?


No comments:

Post a Comment