'Getting 'lost' is only natural. Feeling 'rage' happens. Reaching 'EX/TC' is something entirely different...'
Welcome to EX/TC.

Saturday 12 May 2012

Her Text Message.

‘It's stupid things like this that you make me do. I have some things on my mind that I really have to say to you...

I always rush into these things. I get caught up in emotions. I get excited, thinking one day I can call you mine. I say stupid things and forget to be cool. You make me childish and immature. When you don't reply I get insecure. I apologise for anything. I say it means nothing, when it meant everything. I want you more than I'll ever say. I think about you almost every day. When you want something this bad, it has the power to drive you mad. It would hit me hard if you ever go. But I just didn't have the courage to let you know... And I still don't.

xx’

No comments:

Post a Comment