'Getting 'lost' is only natural. Feeling 'rage' happens. Reaching 'EX/TC' is something entirely different...'
Welcome to EX/TC.

Sunday 23 September 2012

No More Heroes.

Trying to organise my thoughts, and feelings, into words that are meaningful, and coherent, is proving to be challenge.

There's so much I want to say; I want to describe what's going on in my heart and mind, but my ability to do so is null.

Maybe it's just my ‘emotional immaturity’, as someone insignificant from my past had once branded it.

Everything I was sure about, I'm suddenly less sure. Everything I thought was real and true, now feels like it could be a casual lie.

I just need some reassurance, a reminder of what is good, simply just to quell my insecurities and doubts.

Does that make sense?

I need saving from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment